Enrolling at School

If you would like to enrol your child at Ryde East Public School, enrolment packages may be mailed to you or you can collect from the school office, Twin Road entrance. Forms can also be downloaded. Please see Enrolment.


Click on the link for the Department of Education’s Compulsory Attendance at School information for parents. An Application for Extended Leave – Travel is required if your child will be travelling during school term.

Kindergarten 2018 Information Flyer